Obviously, training is one of the fundamentals of achieving goals and programs of an organization. In other words, the personnel of an organization could not be effective and efficient without having sufficient knowledge and information about the practical and scientific aspects of their activities and updating this information.
One of the most important objectives and mission of Petro Saz Ab Company is to organize short-term general and specialized courses and workshops in the technical fields in order to enhance the technical power and promote the environmental culture, engineering HSE and health knowledge of safety and environment among personnel. The highlights of these courses are as follows.
- Organizing various short-term general and specialized courses and specialized training workshops in the fields of process and energy, mechanical and piping, power and instrument
- General and specialized HSE training for various levels of staff in industries and organizations
- General HSE training for various level of staff in industries and organizations
- General HSE training for families of personnel (at various age groups)
- General HSE training for various job levels with regard to the aspects and effects of these trainings on their jobs
- Education of the principles and requirements of the environmental management system for staff
- Training the staff for fundamentals of MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) of chemicals
- Training the staff for recognitions and evaluation of the HSE effects and aspects resulting from the activities, products or services of an organization
- Organizing general and specialized training courses and workshops in the following fields:
- Sampling method and tests of water and air pollutants
- Surveying the burial site of hazardous materials
- Management of water and wastewater treatment
- And other relevant trainings (based on the requirements of organizations)